Building, Demolition & Change of use Permits

  • Building permits are required for most construction activity, including construction or placement of new buildings on a property, building renovations, installation of outdoor furnaces, etc., as well as for demolition of a structure. Contact the Municipal Office, to inquire whether your project requires a building permit.
  • All building activity within the Township is governed by the Ontario Building Code Act, 1992, as amended, and related regulations. In addition, buildings and property use is regulated by the Township’s Official Plan. At this time, the Township of Morley does not have a Zoning By-Law.


Chief Building Official (CBO) Contact Information:


Township of Morley Municipal Office
Phone: 807-274-6053
Fax: 807-274-8449

Skip to content